.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Spongebob's best friend Patrick

This guy is one of the most entertaining characters on television. I started collecting "Patrick" things (figures, pencils, christmas ornaments, etc) when I was told at work that I reminded a friend of Patrick. I had no idea who he was at the time so I asked my daughter when I got home. She was much younger and was watching Spongebob as often as we would permit. She informed me that Patrick was "Spongebob's stupid friend, why?" I mumbled something about being "curious" and then couldn't wait to get to work the next day.

We laughed so hard the next day that my sides hurt, and ever since the Patrick items have been accumulating at my house. Even my wife buys Patrick stuff now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?