.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Update on the Justice League (JLA) woodburning commission. It's almost finished.


Here is the latest picture of the plaque of the Justice League of America that I have been working on. It features the cover art of Flash issue # 209 (a race between Superman and Flash). I have added color to the characters and only need to add it to the background and I can give it to the lady who asked me to make it. It has been a long time and she has been patient. Usually it doesn't take me this long to do a picture.

Comments:
Hi Stace, it's Pat from the Silver Age Comics blog. I'd be honored to have a link from your blog to mine, and I'm putting one up on mine to yours. Nice blog, wish I had your talent!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?