.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Update on current commission



For anyone curious about the status of the work in progress (yes the one that I started back in July) I have included pictures of how much I have done. It is getting close to being ready to burn, no burning has occurred yet. Normally it doesn't take me this long to do a plaque, but I have been very busy with school and haven't had a lot of time to work on it, and the person who requested it is not in a hurry to get it. She has asked me the status, though. I have found a little time to work on it and hope to do more in the next couple of weeks. Any progress I make will be posted here.

I have included the picture that I am reproducing so you don't have to scramble back through archives to find it. There will be a difference in the picture that I do, it has been requested that Hal Jordan be the Green Lantern on the plaque.

Comments:
Pretty Cool stuff :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?