.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Current Commission



OK, here is the meat of this blog. I have a current commission request that I will be working on. I have included the picture that is requested and the piece of wood (blank) that I'll be working on. As it progresses I'll add pictures so you can see where I am in the process. I have a full time job and I'm going to school working toward an Information Technology degree so I can only work on this when I have the time. It'll take awhile, but I'll enjoy every moment I'm working on it. There will be one difference in the picture. The person who requested it asked to have the Green Lantern in the picture replaced by Hal Jordan. Hope you enjoy watching this as much as I will enjoy doing it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?